Sunday, 4 January 2015

Eat Like You Love Yourself

6 months ago I decided to start a new blog, Eat Like You Love Yourself which focusses on generally healthy delicious food, even if you're eating alone.  So most recipes are for one or reheat well.


The reason I started Eat Like You Love Yourself is because I found I was often eating 'rubbish' when eating alone.  Oven chips and mayonnaise was a particular low point.  I realised that if I was cooking for someone I loved, I wouldn't be cooking this kind of easy but tasteless food devoid of anything nutritious.



So my blog was born.  Please take a look and let me know what you think.  The best way to keep up to date with new recipes is to follow by email but I also have a facebook feed and I'm on pinterest, twitter, foodgawker...

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that’s really a good post on pets for sale in Delhi, i really like your blog as the information is very useful if you are a pet lover. Well, there is one more site for the same service www.helpadya.com you should check it for more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great GATE blog post and really helpful Midnight thank for sharing nice neet information......

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments but please don't include links in them.